If you discover that you have misplaced or lost your Amazon Fire Stick remote, you will likely feel disappointed. Without a remote, connecting a Fire TV Stick to a wifi network is a straightforward process that takes very little time. Using your Amazon Fire TV Stick without the provided remote control is possible if you have the Fire TV app installed on a second mobile device and a personalized wifi hotspot. There are various alternative solutions as well as some primary literature on How To Connect Fire TV Stick To Wifi Without Remote control.
Must Read: 42 inch TV Amazon
How can I connect my Fire Stick to the wireless network if I don’t have the remote?
Here is how to connect to wifi and set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick if you have misplaced the remote control that came with it.
- The Fire TV app is available for download as well as installation on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Connect a second device to the wireless network. You can use any laptop that runs Windows or Mac OS X, an iOS device, an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and an Android tablet or smartphone.
- Using the latest technology, you may convert an unused electronic device into a wifi hotspot. When using a wireless hotspot, it is possible to connect many pieces of hardware to the internet with the assistance of a mobile device such as a laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Mobile hotspots may be created on any device, regardless of operating Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS.
- If you have previously connected your Amazon Fire TV Stick to your smartphone, you will not need to use a mobile hotspot to continue using it.
- You should ensure that the network name, as well as the password for the mobile hotspot on your secondary device, are identical to those used for your main wifi router unless you have already done so. After you have completed these steps, your Fire Stick will confuse the mobile hotspot with your regular wifi and attempt to connect to the mobile hotspot rather than your home network.
Other Static Points You Should Remember
- To connect the smart device to the Fire TV software, use the hotspot, which has since been renamed.
- Start up the app for the Amazon Fire TV. Proceed to Step 10 if you have previously used the Fire TV app to connect this device to your Fire Stick. Make sure your Fire Stick is chosen from the list of devices before you use the Fire TV app for the first time.
- A code consisting of four digits will show up on your Fire Stick for you to access Netflix on your television.
- Enter this code into the Fire TV Application on your mobile device.
- After installing the Fire TV app, you may navigate your Fire TV Stick using the directional arrows on the remote control.
- Utilizing the Fire TV app, you may navigate the settings menu of the Fire TV Stick.
- After there, go on over to the Network option.
- Use the wifi connection available in your accommodation to access the internet. If you cannot locate it immediately, choose View All Networks from the menu.
- After you have connected your Fire Stick to the wireless network, go to the internet settings of your primary device as well as repeat the process.
- You can use this device as a remote control for your Fire Stick so long as you are connected to the internet through wifi.
- Turn off the wifi hotspot capability on the gadget you’re using as a secondary one.
You may have to try another approach if you haven’t. Affordable and widely accessible at any consumer electronics retailer, HDMI CEC remotes are an excellent option for controlling your TV.
Amazon Fire Stick 3 Specs
- Bluetooth 5.0
- HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG are all supported.
- Maximum resolution: 1080p
- Sound System Technology by Dolby Atmos Yes
- Information Storage: 8GB
- 13 mm x 30 mm x 86 mm.
The third-generation Amazon Fire TV Stick is visually similar to previous models. A grey rectangular prism with a micro-USB charging port as well as an HDMI connector on one end. Amazon, ever the kind retailer, included an HDMI extender in the box in case the stick’s power cord or its bulk prevent it from fitting neatly into your TV’s available HDMI ports.
Regarding performance, we’ve grown to expect nothing less than the best from Amazon’s stick lineup and the third iteration of the original Fire TV Stick delivers. It has a whole new user experience in addition to all the best applications, giving owners a real answer to what to watch next when they have no time to plan ahead. The audio quality is awesome.
That’s all you must know about the Amazon Fire Stick 3 and how to connect Fire TV Stick to wifi without remote.
If you want to grab more data on How To Connect Fire TV Stick To Wifi Without Remote then you have to stay tuned with – thegadgets24.com